We provide opportunities for members and friends to interact with one another and always seek to welcome new people into our community.
We share a time of fellowship every Sunday following worship.
Our Christian Education Committee oversees the educational programs of the church by:
• Recruiting and training teachers and leaders
• Plans and leads our Confirmation Class, FPC and Me classes for those interested in learning more about our church, and our Officer training
• Hosts a Candidates Night for those seeking election to the Weathersfield BoE and Board of Trustees
• Maintains the church library
Providing for the needs of the community is at the core of our faith and belief. Taking this seriously, we:
• house the Mineral Ridge Community Parish, a food pantry that distributes groceries to those in need
• maintain a community garden, helping to provide access to fresh produce in the summer months
• regularly support the mission of Niles Community Services
• support collections for needed items for our local schools, shelters, and rescue missions
Generously support the mission of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) as one of two churches in Eastminster Presbytery that has contributed to One Great Hour of Sharing for 20 consecutive years!